The liver is the main organ responsible for processing, converting, distributing and maintaining the bodys fuel supply and liver problems are the main impediment to acquiring and maintaining good health, youthfulness and vitality. Lets discuss some natural liver cleansing approaches. In the second part we describe, in detail, the Liver Cleansing process.
The liver is the biggest organ in the body and the most important outside the brain and heart. The liver performs a variety of tasks, including:
- Processing and eliminating toxins and drugs from the body.
- Producing bile that is used to break down fats.
- Fighting infection and disease.
- Storing vitamin B12, copper and Iron.
- Storing glycogen, the body’s glucose storage.
- Producing and regulating cholesterol.
- Cleansing the blood.
- Processing digested foods and their nutrients.
In all cases, it is the task of the liver to modify the biological active substances so that that they lose their potentially harmful effects a process known as detoxification. The liver excretes the waste materials resulting from these actions via its bile ducts.
Cause of liver disorders
Gallstones in the liver might be the reason people become ill and have difficulty recuperating from illness. Most people who have a physical complaint of sorts have perfectly normal liver enzyme levels in the blood, despite suffering liver congestion. The majority of gallstones in the liver and gallbladder consist of the same harmless constituents as are contained in liquid bile , with cholesterol being the main ingredient.
Symptoms of liver disorder
If you experience any of these symptoms, you might have liver disorder:
- Low appetite
- Liver spots, especially on the back of the hands and facial area
- Numbness and paralysis of legs
- Pain at the top of a shoulder blade and/or between the shoulder blades
- Tongue that is glossy or coated in white or yellow loss
- Digestive disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Liver cirrhosis
- High cholesterol
- Excessive heat and perspiration in the upper part of the body
- A bilious or angry personality
- Hormonal imbalances
- Hot and cold flushes
- Puffy eyes
- Constipation spells
- Yellowness of the eyes and skin
(Source: The Amazing Liver Cleanse by Andreas Moritz)